This is a really great, easy breakfast idea. If the mixture turns out too thick, add some more milk. Too thin and add some more semolina.
Almond, Chocolate and Oat Cream
- 40g dark melted chocolate
- 100g almonds
- 40g oats
- 1 tsp hemp powder (or other preferred protein powder)
- ¾ cup milk
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Leave for 5 minutes for oats to absorb liquid and thicken.
- Keep in fridge until needed. It will thicken more in time.
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 1 cup milk
- Brown sugar or other preferred sweetener
- Add milk to semolina and mix until smooth.
- Put in 30 second bursts in the microwave and stir after each time.
- It is ready once it has thickened.
- Add your chosen sweetener to sweeten as desired.
- Add a big dollop of Almond, Chocolate and Oat Cream and/or any other toppings you would like. Here’s some ideas:
Looking for other breakfast suggestions? You could try ‘Overnight Porridge.’